at last

iojoi
iojoi Posts: 378 Member
i got on the dreaded scales and i have at last broke my plateau
i had lost 32lbs and then kept fluctuating up and back down by 3 / 4 lbs for about 4 weeks
thing morning I found i have lost that additional weight ... how did i do it ?
i eat cereal for breakfast and supper so i am now having at least 4 meals a day and 1 snack of a special k bar too &
i changed my goals to lose 1lb per week which gave me net calories at 1280 instead of 1200
and i never mind if i go over 100 calories so this way my net carbs are often 1380
I am still swimming at least 2 x 45mins a week and also we whitewashed our garage and i now have gym in there.. so i exercise in the gym equipement at lease x2 a week ..
lets hope this continues as i have 14lb now to lose

Replies

• iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    i got on the dreaded scales and i have at last broke my plateau
    i had lost 32lbs and then kept fluctuating up and back down by 3 / 4 lbs for about 4 weeks
    thing morning I found i have lost that additional weight ... how did i do it ?
    i eat cereal for breakfast and supper so i am now having at least 4 meals a day and 1 snack of a special k bar too &
    i changed my goals to lose 1lb per week which gave me net calories at 1280 instead of 1200
    and i never mind if i go over 100 calories so this way my net carbs are often 1380
    I am still swimming at least 2 x 45mins a week and also we whitewashed our garage and i now have gym in there.. so i exercise in the gym equipement at lease x2 a week ..
    lets hope this continues as i have 14lb now to lose
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!