Don't forget to enjoy THIS moment!

Options
I am A FIRM believer that having a POSITIVE attitude can take you places you've only dreamed of going...and on my weight loss journey, I am BOUND AND DETERMINED to not only day-dream of how good i'll feel in a new little bathing suit....but to ALSO enjoy the journey there.

I think a lot of people are SO hung up on the numbers....on the scale, on the measuring tape, etc. that they forget to enjoy EACH DAY!!

So, who's with me.....who's ready to take a deep breath, and enjoy THIS moment, and everything we've accomplished up until this time....we will soon reach our goals, but lets not waste the days before then being too hung up on the end result. :)

Have a FABULOUS day everyone....ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :)

TOODLES

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. I agree
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!!!
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!!!! I wish everyone had this attitude :)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Love this post!!!

Hope you all enjoy your day as well ;)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Very well said! Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I hope everyone IS enjoying THIS day!!! The sun is out here today, and I'm making it a GREAT day! :)
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    Hope your positive outlook rubs off on me :)
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! I think a lot of us, at least me for sure, forget to feel positive about each day. There are so many things that can make me feel negative, but your post has made me realize that I need to find the positive things too. It does make the journey a lot more enjoyable :)