new, thanks to my daughter...

Options
My daughter recently joined so I decided to give it a try also. I just set up my online account today. I have always been up and down with my weight. I have tried many things, and always seem to go right back. Hopefully this will help me and my daughter get a healthier life style.

I do Zumba twice a week and love it but I think I am gonna have to find me a exercise routine for everyday, LOL

Anyway, just stopping by to say hey!

Kim

PS I am a HUGE fan of Criss Angel and am going to see him in 3wks so I have to shed a few pounds before I go ;) I added this ticker to remind me if I believe I can succeed, then I can!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck to you on yoru journey:
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Sue :smile: x
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Love me some Criss Angel. :) Stay around here and you will find success. :)
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see Criss Angel too! We're doing a mini honeymoon to Vegas after our wedding on May 7.

Good for you for signing up and taking control of your lifestyle.

I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • brat4life
    brat4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Zumba is so fun! I'm also new and have quite a bit to lose so please add me as a friend if you want - I am always up for trading praise and tips :)
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, nice to meet you! I have been reading thru the boards and it looks like they're is so great info and advice on here. Happy to be a part of it!

Just finished an hour on the Wii Fitness, headed to Zumba shortly... I hope I can keep this pace daily!