Favorite Band?

Cherrycandy
Cherrycandy Posts: 200
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
Was just talking music with a couple friends...whats your favorite band? Mine has and will ALWAYS be The Cure. ;)

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Was just talking music with a couple friends...whats your favorite band? Mine has and will ALWAYS be The Cure. ;)

No laughing.. Mine has always been Def Leppard.. But you already knew that lol
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    so many to pick from !!!! I love Def too !!!!!

me today will be playing some........................??????????????? hmmm???????????? Rolling Stones on the ipod I think.
  • Daisy374
    so many to pick from !!!! I love Def too !!!!!

me today will be playing some........................??????????????? hmmm???????????? Rolling Stones on the ipod I think.

*muah* and if you lived closer you would be coming to their concert with me :wink:
  • Cherrycandy

Im seeing you swinging around a pole to "Pour Some Sugar On Me"! Lol ;)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Too many for just one favorite! I like everything from doo wop 50's music to Taio Cruz. Just no country - ugh! I know it's popular, my ears close up whenever I hear that twang...
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    311 (three eleven)

has been my favorite since i was 14...and I'll be 30 this year *blushes*
  • Cherrycandy
    Too many for just one favorite! I like everything from doo wop 50's music to Taio Cruz. Just no country - ugh! I know it's popular, my ears close up whenever I hear that twang...

AMEN SISTER!!!! I HATE country music. :noway:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Chevelle is prob my fav of all time
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    :huh: opps
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Cradle of Filth
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Too hard for a GUY THAT LOVES MUSIC.

I never miss these bands when they come to town:
    AC/DC
    ZZ Top
    Steve Miller
    Sammy Hagar
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member

You are obviously a woman of quality and refined taste. :happy:
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    DRAKE
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    For the first half of my life it was Led Zeppelin, around 20-ish it changed to Dave Matthews Band.
  • Daisy374

Im seeing you swinging around a pole to "Pour Some Sugar On Me"! Lol ;)

:tongue: who me?

Never! :devil:

Now quit trying to make me misbehave!! LOL
  • Daisy374

Oh.. she's something!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cherrycandy

It's just depressing to me, and I cant relate to it. I know there are some good, family oriented songs, but 99% of it sucks. I dont like thier voices (especially that nasaly girl from Sugarland...I HATE the sound of her voice), and I do not like the music AT ALL. I dont know why they think they have to really come on strong with a phoney southern accent. Im from freaking Oklahoma, and I dont sound like that.
  • Cherrycandy

Oh.. she's something!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well, we are friends fr a reason. hee hee ;)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Chevelle is prob my fav of all time

^ yes!!
    and A Day to Remember
This discussion has been closed.