35 lbs down, 20 more to go (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• DaisyBayberry
    Options
    Very nice!!!! You look so great! Great job! I have a troublesome middle area too. It definitely comes from my pregnancies, because before becoming pregnant, I would gain in the hips and legs and butt mostly. You are doing such a good job! I hope I will have some B&A to show someday! :happy:
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How great! The pics really show your loss! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!!! You look so great! Great job! I have a troublesome middle area too. It definitely comes from my pregnancies, because before becoming pregnant, I would gain in the hips and legs and butt mostly. You are doing such a good job! I hope I will have some B&A to show someday! :happy:

Thanks. I can't wait to post B & A pics when I reach my goal. I plan on posting pics again when I am 3/4 of the way there (in about 6 more lbs). It gives me motivation to keep going when I feel like giving up.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    How great! The pics really show your loss! You should be very proud of yourself!

Thanks. I have worked really hard to get where I am. Plus, I wanted to give inspiration to others who are struggling. I wanted to show that I can be done with some work. Thanks again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!