Another TOM question

Options
So, I just started this plan last week. My TOM was due 4 days ago and it's still not here - no sign of it or anything (with a snowball's chance in he&& for a pregnancy). Did anyone see a change in TOM with losing weight? I've always been pretty regular, but with earlier start times - I can't recall a single late time (other then pregnancy). Of course it could be the "sign of the times" :-( UGH

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's normal when you start a new fitness routine.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    When I first started sticking to a disciplined workout schedule and healthy eating, I didn't have my period for like 3 months. When I slacked a little over the summer, it came back.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Same here. Due to the increase in exercise I missed mine for an entire 6 mos. But I went to the doctor after 2 mos just to make sure everything is ok. Don't just assume everything is ok. See your doctor if it becomes a problem...
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    mine came later, was lighter, & was shorter in duration after i started exercising.
  • eyeamAnne
    eyeamAnne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks late (also not pregnant) and this is the first time in my life I've watched what I ate and exercised. As much as it would be nice to not have it, and even though I'm done having kids, I hope I don't go months before it comes back. I was happy to be regular before, it made me feel somewhat healthy.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine was never affected.