WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Options
I need to lose 115 lbs! I cant believe i let myself get this unhealthy. Any tips out there feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message:flowerforyou:

Replies

• allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose about 80lbs and i have already lost 15! This site helps trememndously! Welcome!
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Welcome to your new journey to your new self! Stay positive!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    making a commitment is the first step! and you are here! you should be proud!

feel free to add me and we can support each other! :flowerforyou:
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. I love this site and all the support here. Add me if you like.
  • NoahGayDaniels
    Options
    Very welcome to the site! I am new to this site myself. (:
    Feel free to add me as a friend; support is always a good thing!
    Good luck on your journey!
  • Katy_Adele
    Katy_Adele Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! it's amazing and there are a lot of supportive people on here :) i'm going to add you!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP party! I need to lose over a hundred pounds also. You are not alone. We are here for you. Best Wishes!!!
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wlecome and good luck!
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Even though you know your ultimate goal set yourself small 'achievable' goals that you will be able to reach. It won't seem such a big mountain to climb.

I would also allow yourself small treats becuase if you start depriving your body of everything you will soom become fed up and fall off the wagon.

Be truthful to yourself too, there'll be good days and bad, we all get them but if you have a bad day dont write off the whole week, just get up the following day and start afresh :-)
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also have a large amount of weight to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can keep each other motivated!
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is a wonderful place. We all question, "how the heck did we get here?", but we also all understand and support each other..no judging....
    Add me, we can support one another along the way!