85 pounds gone (pics)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• gypsiee
    gypsiee Posts: 11
    Options
    You are such an inspiration.

I have tried and lost the diet thing so many times that... well, it's never worked. I'm being honest with what I eat now so I hope to see some benefits. If you don't mind, I would like to ask what workouts you did, cardio etc. And how long it took for you to lose this weight. I feel i stop most often because it seems such an enormous task, and 60 seems such a huge number.

You look fabulous!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You look WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Great job!
  • rwcone
    rwcone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing, you should proud of your transformation, inside and out!:smile:

4515507.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!

You look fabulous!
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing job
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for the inspiration5967466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter:)
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look amazing. Your legs go on forever...lol. And you look so much younger now. :smile:

I totally agree that you have to be mentally ready. That is key! Thanks for sharing. So inspiring!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You look better than amazing, and it's inspiring for me. I'm 5'9" and it's nice to see someone near my height that looks fantastic at 175lbs. I always feel like I'll need to hit such a low number on the scale to look good, but your example shows it's all about the muscle and toning....and a SIZE FOUR....dare I dream such a dream?????
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! you go girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing! Thank you so much for posting your inspiring story. I think too often I get discouraged if the weight doesn't fall off in a day! You've provent that it takes time but is WORTH it!!
  • poojapradhan
    Options
    You are a true inspiration..congratulations! you look fabulous:)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!