jillaan michaels yoga

Options
has anyone done this? how was it? results? im thinking of getting this. thanks

Replies

• femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love everything Jillian! I own four of her dvds, including yoga meltdown. So just a little background info to help you make your decision...before doing this dvd, I had absolutely zero experience with yoga. I was a total 100% beginner. But I loved Jillian's other programs and she is excellent at getting results so I thought, "why not?" That being said, I love my yoga meltdown dvd!!! I think it is definitely worth buying. It's a very different type of workout....a lot of strength training is involved, all using your own body, no weights! When I do this dvd, I tend to try to add in some cardio too, because I don't think that dvd is focused on getting your heart rate up...it's more focused on toning and balance. But rest assured, it is still a GREAT workout. I am always sweating by the end and I have not yet progressed to level two! You may want to keep in mind that you'll probably need a yoga mat. I went out and bought one after trying the dvd without one...yikes! I found it really hard to keep my feet from sliding on the carpet. All in all, I highly recommend any of Jillian Michaels products, this one included.
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I'm really tempted to get this dvd too. Yoga classes are getting too expensive!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I think I need to add some yoga. Not nearly as flexible as I should be. I saw that dvd, but thought it would be too tough, so maybe I will give it a go!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    bump