lots of help and motivation needed pls!!

Options
i need big help. i have totally been off track but im back with determination . its just over 12 week till i get married. any hints or tips or just support you could give me would be fantastic thanks lots

Replies

• rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and it's time to get back on track. :) Do you have a plan, or a mini-goal you can focus on? Like, exercise for a certain number of days or minutes per week? Or to log ALL of your food, no matter what? Sometimes breaking things into smaller, achievable chunks is just the ticket for getting things moving.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I would suggest working out at home. 30 Day Shred gets you good results in a short amount of time. Reduce sodium at all cost too:smile:
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    You are welcomed with open arms!
  • dicko1
    dicko1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks guys my overall plan is just to be happy with myself in general n for my hubby to be on our wedding day.
    anything else would be a bonus. obv i want to loose weight and be healthier.
    my plan is to go the gym 3 times a week and drinbk lots of water. my downfall is at work as i work in office so you tend to nibble all day n not all is healty.
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I hear you about having trouble at work. One of the biggest changes I made to my lifestyle is to really focus on cooking healthy food to bring to work for lunch. Because of my schedule, I also eat breakfast in my office, so I end up bringing a lot of food to work! I was also interested in reducing my sodium intake a little, so that leaves out most pre-packaged meals you get in the freezer section, so that meant cooking ahead of time and freezing things. This has worked out well, but it definitely involves a time commitment. Some weekends I just have to say, well, I'd like to do something else, but I gotta cook. :)

I worked on cutting back my nibbling by finding ways to snack that would stick with me. So, nuts and whole-grain crackers (low salt triscuits work well for me), an apple with peanut butter, that sort of thing.