Gym time and trainer :)

Options
I had previously been walking 5 days a week but decided to change it up. In total I have lost 24lbs with another 50lbs to go. For the last two months I have been going to the gym 3 days a week and then twice a week doing an intense cardio walk of about 40mins. I must say I am feeling better about myself and more so because I have stuck to it. Though the weight is going down SLOWLY and varies I have funny enough dropped a jeans size :)
Two weeks ago, the trainer and owner of the gym approached me and said that he has been watching me come in religiously and it seems that I'm determined to get to my goal and that he would assist me in stepping up my game.
Well OMG!!! we are on week 2 and its amazing what a difference it is with someone who knows what they are doing. Not lying that the workouts are INTENSE but I am doing exercises I never dreamed I could because of my size...ie: the fit ball and ab crunches!!! My trainer has said to be prepared because it will get harder BUT will pay off :noway:
I am now excited and waiting to see my body transform and wondering how long it will take to see these changes........
Would love to know from any of you if you did something similar and how it went? :wink: