New and looking for suggestions.

Options
I am kind of new. I have been using this program off and on for about a year. But as of recently I am taken a more determined approach to my weight loss. I am looking for any friends who can offer motivation and suggestions. Good luck everyone!! Feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• Puggled
    Puggled Posts: 26
    Options
    You can do it! Be all you can be, be the best of the best of the best.

It's hard work this weight loss thing. Personally I can't stand it. I want to be thinner without the hard work. Fortunately I have a friend who is very good with the motivation thing and introduced me to this so I'm trying it out myself for the first time. What they said is there's no way of avoiding changing diets and doing exercise two things I didn't want hear. However, change can feel good to so they said try it as a good excuse to try new foods and find exercise regimes that I like. Not everything has to be done in a gym that's why I'm going to go surfing. They said it's fun and if I don't like it, try something else until I find the right one.

It's all very well me telling you this, but it never seems to make it much easier. What I think is the best way forward is to try and stay on track as best you can, if you stray so what! Just try your best to get back on track and we'll get there.

Good luck!