Working off this REGAINED weight!

Options
Back in 2009 I lost a total of 63 pounds, going from 242 down to 179 and it felt absolutely great! For some reason, I always seem to hit a wall at 179, bouncing back up a few pounds once I get there. Over the course of 2010 and so far in 2011 I have been up and down in weight, but the general trend is unfortunately UP, and I am back in the 190's now (scared to weight myself for an exact number!).

Anyway, I think that if I work hard on it for the months of April and May, I can get back to where I was by the beginning of June and start the summer off right.

So, this is me officially re-committing to my healthy-living and weight-loss plan! I'm ready!

Replies

• 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    welcome - you can do this!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is the attitude to have! you know how to do it! I always say, it is easier to lose all the weight than it is to maintain it!
  • ElyMaeOR
    ElyMaeOR Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! The same thing happened to me. I lost 163lbs and reached my goal weight. I was happy and thought I could go back to my old eating habits. Wrong! Now I am up 22lbs from goal and I am struggling to lose it. But I know we can do this!!
  • brittanym30
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, i lost 40 lbs from 2008-2009 and have gained half of that back over the past 2 years .. I'm hoping to get back to where I was 2 years ago at this time.. I need to lose this weight once and for all!! Good luck to you!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    You can do it!I know I`ve relost lbs and lbs.But it`s what you keep doing .Life style change.One day at a time.
    jane
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... your story is vaguely familiar : )

Good luck to you - this is the time. 2011 you will reach and maintain your goal.
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Haha, sandybeah, did you notice that I post a similar story every 5 months? Yeah, it's tough to stick with. This IS the time!
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    I know just what you mean! I am dealing with the same thing! you can do it!