What is it with me and rolls???

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I LOVE a good crusty, warm roll! I will crave it!! Maybe I am craving the carbs, I don't know! But, we got these ciabatta rolls on Sunday for dinner and I have been having one every day, warmed up with 1/2 tbsp of brummel and brown! MMMMM! Just hits the spot with me for some reason!

Do you have a weird craving??

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a good crusty, warm roll! I will crave it!! Maybe I am craving the carbs, I don't know! But, we got these ciabatta rolls on Sunday for dinner and I have been having one every day, warmed up with 1/2 tbsp of brummel and brown! MMMMM! Just hits the spot with me for some reason!

Do you have a weird craving??
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    Pickles and hot sauce. And no, I'm not prego.
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    jif reduced fat creamy peanut butter
    omg.... i love it....:blushing:
    and the weird thing is that I didn't even like peanut butter at all a year ago
    :noway:
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter for sure! I love it and never allow myself to have it. I went on a 3 hr hike and when I got back I did endulge my cravings. YUM!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Rolls from a couple of restaurants do it for me! lol

But chocolate... I get cravings for it now and again.. Those 100 cals pack work at that time and only then. lol oh and nutella!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pickles, Green Olives & lately- Chocolate.
    No, not pregnant- LOL. :laugh:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Mmm... warm rolls with real butter. And pasta! Heaven! I was told by my dr that if you crave carbs it means that your iron count is low... If that's true then my iron is ALWAYS low! :laugh:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Mmmmmm...... sourdough rolls! :heart:
  • Thrust
    Thrust Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I endulged in a cheat meal two weekends ago that involved 8 dinner rolls (not to mention all the meat, potatoes, chili, and ice cream) at Texas Roadhouse. I love rolls, too!!
  • brittany_preston185
    Options
    Garlic croutons with caesar dressing! I could go through an entire box of coutons this way LOL.
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I love me some oatmeal with chocolate whey powder..mmmmmm mmmm..tastes like a melted no bake cookie! Haha, I'm weird. I also crave edamame sometimes. :tongue:
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    My neighbor makes homemade blue cheese dressing. I crave it all by itself!! I also crave the Laughing Cow Light Orginal Swiss wedges, they are like 35 calories each so I don't feel so bad eating one here and there. It's so funny because I am not a dairy person, never have been until recently......
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    The local grocery store's deli sells this macaroni and cheese that I can't get enough of! Just had some last night! YUM!
  • stephi92569
    Options
    OK, this is bad but not only do I crave sweets, I crave KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. Especially when I am sick. I love that stuff.
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Try being me I bought a house right across the road from the Courtland Bakery. I can smell the bread at 3am when they start making it.
    I don't have a problem staying away from their sweets though.....I think they make everything with lard I just dont care for the sweets there.....but the breads and dry sausage is known for miles....
    I am very proud to say that I have not made the trip accross the road since I started my mission a month ago.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I crave pizza from a certain restaurant (Buddy's) around here. Good thing is that it is about a 40 minute drive so i don't go. Haven't had that I think since before Christmas when I started this lifestyle change. I think I will have to visit there for a cheat meal soon!:laugh: :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been chicken salad sandwhiches for me...lol the bread, the chicken...easy on the mayo :love: chunks of apple and halved red grapes...Arby's does it best lol

I ALWAYS crave cheese...I used to eat about 1/2 a lb a day with about 1/2 a loaf of bread lol so I try and stay away from it now as much as I can!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Tiramisu... rolls are my BFF's!
    Oh, and freshly baked italian bread and raw almonds.

Not weird cravings but....