NSV - the doctor visit

Options
I just had my physical - and my doctor actually complimented me on my steady weight loss from the beginning of the year. Made me smile! I have a ways to go, and am at a bit of a plateau, but I'll bust through it :-)

Sara

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Rock On!! Good for you.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Must feel great, I wish when I'd go to the doctors they wouldn't ask me if I was anerxic or if I throw up after I eat. Would like to have a doctor compliment me on my sucess of keepin my weight off instead of wondering if I have an eatin disorder. Sorry had to vent. But that is really awsome that you are gettin recongizied for your accomplishments!!!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It is a good feeling! I actually can't wait to go in June ( first time EVER saying that!). I hope she high-fives me again :)
  • vininger
    vininger Posts: 14
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome! I've been putting off going to the doctor because I'm scared to step on the scale. Isn't that awful? I'm about 3 years overdue for a physical, cholesterol check, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!