Kung Pao Chicken anyone?

Options
i'm not sure who all knows of the store "Trader Joe's"?, but I found the best frozen dinner. simple, easy and oh, so good. Trader Ming's Kung Pao chicken stir fry. 1 3/4 c. for 240 cals. It called for 2 tbsp oil to stir fry, but I cut it down to 1 tbsp and it was fine. I also added extra fresh veggies. You will love this... "It's almost like dinner out" meal. Enjoy!! Jan

Replies

• Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure who all knows of the store "Trader Joe's"?, but I found the best frozen dinner. simple, easy and oh, so good. Trader Ming's Kung Pao chicken stir fry. 1 3/4 c. for 240 cals. It called for 2 tbsp oil to stir fry, but I cut it down to 1 tbsp and it was fine. I also added extra fresh veggies. You will love this... "It's almost like dinner out" meal. Enjoy!! Jan
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh don't tease!
    I keep hearing about Trader Joes but have no clue what or where it is...I've never seen one in Idaho.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I miss Trader Joe's :sad: :sad:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    CB,

Trader Joes started in CA,and has since jumped to the east coast. I keep hearing that they will make it into the middle eventually. As a former So Cal resident and now 13 years in Texas.... I am patiently waiting for it to happen...... **sigh**
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Ah dang....guess I'll just have to wait.
  • Puddmuffin
    Options
    What part of ID? My daughter and her husband just got stationed at Mt. Home AFB.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    What part of ID? My daughter and her husband just got stationed at Mt. Home AFB.

No way! I live in Burley, a few miles south west....I lived on the base when I was married!
  • Puddmuffin
    Options
    What part of Cali?? I grew up boogy boarding at Redondo beach in the late 60's. My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary and are staying in Aneheim for a week in May' 09. Can't wait to visit Catalina and Huntington beach again.
    I'm trying to reach my goal of 145 lbs by end of April' 09, just started a mo. ago and lost 6 so far. Harder then I thought, but so worth it.:happy: Take care Cali girl. Jan
  • Puddmuffin
    Options
    Kim is twenty and they just got married June 27. Doesn't know a soul there. We live on the out-skirts of Portland OR. I miss her alot. David is a Crew Cheif and works on the F15 Fighter jets. They're going to be there for 2yrs. Can I give her your email? Are you on Facebook? They have a great facebook sight, pics of wedding, new Apartment etc. I know she'd like to chat with someone in the area. Jan
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Kim is twenty and they just got married June 27. Doesn't know a soul there. We live on the out-skirts of Portland OR. I miss her alot. David is a Crew Cheif and works on the F15 Fighter jets. They're going to be there for 2yrs. Can I give her your email? Are you on Facebook? They have a great facebook sight, pics of wedding, new Apartment etc. I know she'd like to chat with someone in the area. Jan

Sure you can give her my email, I'll send it to you.
    I am not really close but I am around and lived in the area. Most go up to Boise for fun, but the big thing is to make friends with your neighbors, they saved my sanity a lot.
  • Puddmuffin
    Options
    Love your Quote..so, so, true. Idiot..who me? Noooo. Stay away from the toxic people is my moto. Jan
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I try not to judge and I try to teach my students not to as well.
    I know it's hard, cause sometimes we do it and not even realize it....

I get judged a lot....the joys of where I live, my family, and my not so smart choices (and even a few that it shouldn't matter).....