diary please

Options
please can you look over my diary and offer any changes that you think are needed

thanks

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    It would be helpful if you posted what you think needs to change. Are you not losing weight with what you're eating? You seem to be under your calorie goals every day.

I can, however, tell you the one thing I noticed right away: you aren't eating very many fruits or vegetables. Try replacing some of the chips/crisps with munchie veggies instead. You'll get a lot more vitamins and nutrients and be consuming a lot less empty calories. You'll feel full for a longer period of time after each meal, too.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look light on fiber most days. Try eating more fruits and veggies and don't forget to drink a lot of water.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    2300 calories a day is high for someone trying to lose weight, my NUT recommended 1500 for men. She also said no meals over 600 calories. Protein looks good tho!

Good Luck!
  • pchann
    pchann Posts: 84
    Options
    Agree with Sue. Lots of raw natural foods. Also it appears you need more calories. How much water do you drink on an average day? Remember healthy weight loss is what your striving for. All pounds aren't created equal. Protect muscle, it's difficult to put on.
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    More water, more protien, a little less carbs :)
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i drink about 6 pints a day of water. Yes the weight is coming off but i would like other peoples opinions as well as my own.