Thanks myfitnesspal

Options
Want to lose weight? There's an app for that. Having an iPhone is how I discovered myfitnesspal. Their app is AMAZING and it's really made my April 3rd "start" date to fitness a whole lot easier.

I look forward to reaching my goal, losing 30 pounds (230 > 200) with the help of friends I hope to make here, and this AWESOME website.

Replies

• Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site
    kinda new here

doing but not stepping on the scale here---the visable results are amazing
    good luck and add me as a friend if you want
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also love the iPhone app. :) Welcome to MFP!

I'll send you a friend request now. This is the first program like this that I've tried and I love that it's free. My biggest downfall is work travel which I do a lot and free food at work. That is why I've only lost a few pounds with MFP. I have made a few healthy changes though--I've started to travel with a workout DVD for when the hotel gym sucks so bad. I'm also realizing I eat really healthy food--just too much of it! :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'll say it works, I'm down to a lower weight than I was when working with the dietician 2 years ago, and I'd added weight since stopping with that.
    Just tracking everything which is so convenient here made me realize just how poorly I was eating previously, no wonder I was adding weight, drinking my calories via juice and chocolate milk, massive portions, on here it's easy!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!You can do it!!This is a great tool for loosing wt and meeting people along the way.
    Good luck!
    jane:smile: