Replies

• HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    I weigh on a Monday so that I am stricter on the weekend
  • lnelson88
    lnelson88 Posts: 64
    Options
    I like your idea of Friday that way you start your weekend off with a reminder of how far you've come or where you need to go!

I used to weigh in on Friday's too but when I found that I lost it had an opposite effect on my thinking. I started thinking "Hey, I lost this week and now it's the weekend so I can live it up a little!" NOT the right move for me. I now weigh in on Monday's in order to keep me in check throughout the weekends.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I try to say that Friday mornings are my official weigh-in day. I picked that day because I usually do really well all week and then splurge on the weekends, so Friday mornings seemed to be a time when I'd be at my lowest / most consistent weight.

But in reality, I hop on the scale most mornings. Today I hopped on and saw that I finally broke the 160# mark, which was my first mini-goal! I sure as heck recorded it even thought it's not a Friday! :)
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    i used to weigh in on mondays, so i would be really strict with food/drinks on the weekend... however i changed to saturday mornings so that i would do great allll week, and on saturday night at dinner i would eat/ go out to eat whatever i wanted for that ONE MEAL... it helped eliminate cravings, made me reeeealllly think about what it was that i wanted so bad, and i would get it out of my system and do great the whole week. i joined WW on january 25th... and am down 23 lbs. i aim for 2.5 a week and it has been working great for me. my last 4 weigh ins were _3.8, -2.6, -2.6 , -3.8 HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend weigh in day is Tuesday morning. We picked this day because that's when the Biggest Loser is on. lol We have a "last chance workout" Monday nights as well. Makes it fun for us!

I love this such a fab idea.

i weigh in on sunday mornings
  • Baileymqt
    Baileymqt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every four days. If I've been good with my diet, I can lose 1/2 pound in four days. If I weigh too frequently I might not see a weight loss at all.
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    oooh! i also like the idea of Monday weigh-ins, for the whole keeping me from getting lazy on the weekends.... now I am torn. :brokenheart:
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    We do it on a Friday at our house, Used to be so if we had met a target we would know we could have a little treat. Now just so I know im on track still and to remind me the weekend is ahead and not to over do it food wise

Thats great!! I think I am going to change my weigh in from a monday to the friday!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing on fridays, but I forgot yesterday :sad: I weigh in then because I spin on mondays and wednesdays and we usually end up going out to eat on the weekends, so I figured this is probably the most "true" day.