If you are single and want to flirt

Options

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    This looks like yall have been having a blast up in here! lol.
    Some of yall should meet up... lots of cute couples-to-be... just sayin. :)

How you doin???? :wink: :wink: :tongue: :drinker:
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    I gotta laugh at the stereotype of skinny with glasses equating to intelligence.

Two of my old training partners were both highly educated professionals, one a pharmacist, the other a nurse anesthetist. Both were powerlifters over 6' and 250lbs and looked every bit of it. I myself am 6'1" 230, own two restaurants, and have a degree in neurobiology and and MBA. If you saw any of us on the beach you'd just write us off as "meatheads" or "gorillas" regardless of our education or the fact that it takes a massive amount of dedication, effort, and intelligence to build a muscular body, traits that have allowed us to succeed in all aspects of life.

We used to laugh about the irony of never being able to get a date despite being well built and successful "nice guys". Guess we should have skipped the gym and played more World of Warcraft.

The world has gone insane.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am married but couldn't resist reading this post. LOL
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I gotta laugh at the stereotype of skinny with glasses equating to intelligence.

Two of my old training partners were both highly educated professionals, one a pharmacist, the other a nurse anesthetist. Both were powerlifters over 6' and 250lbs and looked every bit of it. I myself am 6'1" 230, own two restaurants, and have a degree in neurobiology and and MBA. If you saw any of us on the beach you'd just write us off as "meatheads" or "gorillas" regardless of our education or the fact that it takes a massive amount of dedication, effort, and intelligence to build a muscular body, traits that have allowed us to succeed in all aspects of life.

We used to laugh about the irony of never being able to get a date despite being well built and successful "nice guys". Guess we should have skipped the gym and played more World of Warcraft.

Degree in neurobiology and an MBA plus height......How you doin??? LOL..... Education is just plain hot... Just sayin
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Would you judge me if I ripped the covers off???
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options

Hell no, I don't judge...oh but it is freezing so without covers I would need warmth somehow...
  • kristarablue
    Options

In so many ways....hmmmmm
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options

LOL!!! I have to tell you, I love your "inspirations" on your profile. One of my motivations, and one my friend and I talk about all the time, is to be able to run for my life if dealing with a zombie apocalypse...or be able to kick zombie *kitten*. And Ninja like prowess. Excellent.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest stuff I've read in a while. You all are brazen, and shameless! :smooched:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest stuff I've read in a while. You all are brazen, and shameless! :smooched:

i agree! very funny. i used to be a hopeless flirtt!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

th_flirt.gif
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Come on ladies! Where u gals at?!

Rock this thread and get down with the sickness!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

It does suck to be pigeoned holed like that but I have always dated "nerds" and not all of them were skinny but all have been tall. Guy I dated in college was an astrophysicist major (ended up working at NASA) but he was 6'4 and 240 and not fat 240. The problem is I can't seem to find guys like that after I graduated college as I work in finance and when I do go to the beach it is usually young armed forces types on the beachs (as I go to Pensacola home of the Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard). So in other words what beach do you hang out at? :wink:
  • kristarablue
    Options

Baby, I am at work and this thread is amusing the hell out of me. However, your just a babe and I am not sure you could handle what I could dish out....hahaha
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Baby, I am at work and this thread is amusing the hell out of me. However, your just a babe and I am not sure you could handle what I could dish out....hahaha

Get to dishing cause I'm at work too! Just wrestling with the idea of actually working.
  • kristarablue
    Options

Get to dishing cause I'm at work too! Just wrestling with the idea of actually working.

Just got to say it is such a shame you are just wrestling with work and not something else...hmmm..sounds like fun right, could get a little kinky....just sayin the muscles don't intimidate me, I could take ya...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Same here,bracing for the mid morning rush.
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Just got to say it is such a shame you are just wrestling with work and not something else...hmmm..sounds like fun right, could get a little kinky....just sayin the muscles don't intimidate me, I could take ya...

Kinky is in my nature! See, you could help get the kinks out!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    So these kinks, do they need to be rubbed out or maybe..... hmmm, so many creative ways to get the kinks out???? Daym...this is a public thread isn't it....LOL