Might not be a success to some..

Options
But I simply LOVE that I have enough strength, flexibility and stamina to clean my own house now. I don't have to rely on my Hubby to wash the floors or do the heavy vacuuming and I can clean the house without wanting to keel over and die. Being able to do my job (I'm a stay at home mom) is a HUGE success to me!

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    being successful in your own eyes is all that matters!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! Congrats!
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know exectly what you mean I had let my house go no more now it is clean!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's hard work! :bigsmile: This is very awesome, and I'm happy for you.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think that's an amazing success!
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think it's fantastic!
  • glendaaus
    glendaaus Posts: 27
    Options
    Good for you - it is such a success. I bet that makes you feel so good. Noone can clean your house like you can - so that's a bonus.
  • candacedianne
    candacedianne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! :)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • sophiajackson99
    Options
    What a great achievement! It's all about reaching new goals, whatever they may be. We all have that feeling of "Look what I can do now!" in different ways. :wink:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That is very awesome! Congrats! :drinker:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    That's great! Feeling so much better is as good as seeing the pounds lost. :flowerforyou:
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Love feeling the freedom of movement!!! I'm noticing how much easier I can go up and down stairs!!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! It would be a success to me :)
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    good for you !!!!!mine was going to the basement and being able to carry up the canned goods without having to rest half way up
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    I think thats a great NSV, You should be proud!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    But I simply LOVE that I have enough strength, flexibility and stamina to clean my own house now. I don't have to rely on my Hubby to wash the floors or do the heavy vacuuming and I can clean the house without wanting to keel over and die. Being able to do my job (I'm a stay at home mom) is a HUGE success to me!

hon, that is a huge success and one you should be proud of. i have a lot of back/hip problems and while the weight didn't cause it it's not helping and i know what it's like to not even be able to stand long enough to wash dishes or to get horrible back pain just from sweeping a floor. be proud you've made a great accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!