Hi all...

Options
kenuk1
kenuk1 Posts: 64 Member
Just thought I'd say hello to you all, I'm Ken, 36 from Durham, UK, 5 11 and 94kg, I have the obligatory beer belly and moobs are appearing so after trying WeightWatchers with the missus (no good for me, I cant be bothered working points out.) I stumbled upon this place.

Have to say, after starting yesterday, I'm addicted and cant believe how many food items are already logged, it's brilliant so far as I can see, and am looking forward to getting some moob and belly fat removed sharpish.

So, my target, probably around 80kg I reckon, but am also training in the gym and aswell as cardio, have started on the weights to see if I can shift the bad bits quicker, have been told muscle building will disguise weight loss, so we will see.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all over the next weeks and fingers crossed, this place will work...

Feel free to add me as a friend, looking for as much support and advice as possible, I can give you my limited knowledge in return, unless you want to know about lager and booze, then I can tell you shed loads, however, you will end up with moobs and a beer belly, unless youre a lady of course, I'll stop there I think lol...

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    May I ask... what is a 'moob'? :smile:
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Moobs are man boobies :laugh:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Man + boobs = moobs
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! Still laughing over the moobs unless you're a lady! LOL GOod luck in your journey! THis is a terrific site and there are so many people to keep you motivated and on the right track! Add me if you'd like a 41 yr old female, married with 1 child (unless you also count the husband!!??) Main goal: Get in the best shape of my life and maintain it!!!!!! So far so good!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey! Make sure to add a lot of friends for support!:happy:
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am from Canada. I have been on MFP since January but until recently just used the tools.....until one
    day (a very bad day for me)....I received love and support from total strangers and now am being very blessed to have them
    as friends.....no one judges...just supports each other. so I will send you a friend request. if you want, you can add me....
    good luck on your journey....PS...coming to England in 15 days and simply can`t wait to get there!!!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I can give you my limited knowledge in return, unless you want to know about lager and booze, then I can tell you shed loads, however, you will end up with moobs and a beer belly, unless youre a lady of course,
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Welcome:flowerforyou: ...this is a great site....it has worked for me so far...best wishes on your weight loss journey!:wink:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    yup, that's what i think they are too! although never heard of the word moobs!..lol.
  • kenuk1
    kenuk1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for all the messages so quick, and cheers for the friend requests too..,

My moobs are worse than my belly if you see what I mean, if I carry on like this I'll need a mankini for the gym, and that wouldnt work coz me belly would look worse....haha

To all of you who are starting too, good luck from me.
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LOL! I like my lager as well! Welcome and best of luck on your fitness goals!!