Mother-Figure.

Options
I am in desperate need of a mother-like-figure to help motivate me, and teach me how to be healthy.

My own mother isn't quite supportive of me, as I would like.

And I was never raised to know what is healthy and what's not.

I am hoping to find a woman that can help in my journey, support me, motivate me, and tell me they're proud when I make improvements. :)

Maybe this is asking too much from a stranger.
I'm jsut hoping for support.

Replies

• pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    you can add me if you would like!!
  • amyt243
    amyt243 Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me, too!!
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am not quite old enough to be a mother figure, but I can def be a supportive figure...my mother too wasent very supportive of me being healthy so I know how it feels...i have been on this lifestyle changing path for two years now and have learned alot...anything I can do to help just let me know=)
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    You can add me
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Not sure I'm a "mother-figure" but I can be a motivational-figure if needed :)
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Aww my mum tries to be supportive...but she just loves to feed people. Especially things you like, such as my biggest downfall, chocolate.

You can do this :flowerforyou:
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm old enough to be a Mother Figure, but I could be a sister figure? Will that work? I hope so!:flowerforyou:
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    I sent you a message last night...did you get it?
  • Chegei
    Chegei Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I qualify as old enough. My daughters got me started on this so we could support each other. I'm new to MFP and haven't really learned my way around yet, but I'm willing.