Signed up yesterday

Chai
Chai Posts: 22
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I signed up yesterday but didn't want to do the intro thing until I have had a day or so of adding my calories to see if I liked the system, and I do!!
So here goes...I am a married mother of three boys in Oregon. I work part time at my families bakery and in the last two years I have gained about 20-25 lbs. My youngest son has a significant speech delay (he is three) which takes a lot of my time and he hates Daycare and since he can not talk very well at all, I don't like to push the subject. So I am stuck not going to the gym (I used to go 6 days a week) and I feel less than motivated working out from home. But I need to do something because the pants I bought after I gained the first bunch of weight, feel tight to me now. Out growing my bigger clothes is enough to make me pay attention.

I look forward to chatting with you all!!

Replies

• Chai
    I signed up yesterday but didn't want to do the intro thing until I have had a day or so of adding my calories to see if I liked the system, and I do!!
    So here goes...I am a married mother of three boys in Oregon. I work part time at my families bakery and in the last two years I have gained about 20-25 lbs. My youngest son has a significant speech delay (he is three) which takes a lot of my time and he hates Daycare and since he can not talk very well at all, I don't like to push the subject. So I am stuck not going to the gym (I used to go 6 days a week) and I feel less than motivated working out from home. But I need to do something because the pants I bought after I gained the first bunch of weight, feel tight to me now. Out growing my bigger clothes is enough to make me pay attention.

I look forward to chatting with you all!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Wecome, you have found a great site. Make sure you read Mike's Blog at the top to help acquaint yourself to the site, and dig in!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome, Chai! You will like it here. You'll find lots of good folks around!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Chai
    Thanks everyone!!!:blushing:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome Chai!
    You're going to really love it here! Everyone is soooooooo supportive. Plus the food counter is so easy to use, as well as a real "eye opener"!
    Since you can't get to a gym, I'll suggest doing what I do for exercise, which is dancing to fast oldies in my living room, and also walking.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    16.gif
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.