Cleaning in heels..makes you look and feel sexy!

Options
Okay so now that I got your attention, lol. I know that people have said this before on different occasions, but doing your daily household tasks like cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc in heels will actually aid in toning your legs and burning calories! Not to mention, if you have a man, he will find it very sexy ;) You don't have to get all dolled up or anything, but just throw on some comfy clothes and a pair of sturdy heels...its kind of fun too! Just thought I would throw that out there!:wink:

Replies

• RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    I got some adorable new Betsey Johnson heels the other day... I am totally going to try this!!!!!!
  • kimmybefit66
    kimmybefit66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hehehehehe i like it :laugh:
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My Hubby would LOVE that....hmmm I do need to do laundry tonight!! lol
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I agree..but not just household chores. I like to wear heels nomatter where I go because It burns more calories, makes me taller and more confident/sexy.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    I love this! I actually knew a girl who lost 5lbs over the course of 6months by doing nothing differently except she started wearing heels to work instead of flats.
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Options
    I got some adorable new Betsey Johnson heels the other day... I am totally going to try this!!!!!!

OMG I love Betsey Johnson...its been so long since I have been shopping!
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Options
    I agree..but not just household chores. I like to wear heels nomatter where I go because It burns more calories, makes me taller and more confident/sexy.

Totally agree! I am 5ft 2 lol so I any height I can get is great! lol
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    would be great IF I didnt spend 10 hours a day in heels at work. I always wear heels with slacks/dresses. By the time I get home I want them OFF! lol
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I always twist my ankle trying to vacuum :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Careful not to ruin your back and knees -been there and done that wearing heels daily for over 20 years. But yep, they do improve the look of your legs and your walk too.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Not worth the sore feet for me I'm afriad!
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options

OMG I love Betsey Johnson...its been so long since I have been shopping!

I went to Marshalls and TJ Max and got two pair for the price of one!!!! I still spent $200.00 but totally worth it! And now I can justify buying them since they will help me get in shape! haha!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I am waaay to clumsy to try that! :laugh:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :laugh: This cracks me up, only because I don't wear shoes in the house!
    Nice idea, though! :drinker: Maybe I"ll buy a feather duster.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!:laugh: I will sure try this.. lol!! I'm single and home alone but it dont matter. lol
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think my feet would blow off the ends of my legs if I did that... heels are so bad for you!!! They may give you a workout, but I'd rather sweat it out on the treadmill in some trainers than encourage plantar fasciitis or heel spurs or shortened calf muscles or whatever all nasty things happen from extended time in heels. Not that I'm saying people shouldn't do whatever they want to do, because it's your life and your feet, but I've heard it's not good! And I know my feet would cry!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    JUST heels? Sexy.

Heels and a Puritan/Quaker dress, may burn more calories from the weight of the clothes alone, but it strays away from sexy...just saying. :tongue:
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this, lol.
  • Mems13
    Mems13 Posts: 3
    Options
    This actually makes me a little sad.
    I broke my ankle last year and ever since it hurts to wear heels. I'll still wear them if i know i'm not going to be walking a lot but I miss being able to wear them whenever I felt like it.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I never wear shoes in the house, and totally can't walk in heels!