Hi Everyone, new memeber here! :)

Options
I am new to My Fitness Pal. I just started using this program on my phone and so far I am loving it. I am looking to get back into shape and feel better about myself and my looks as well as being healthy again. I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I don't know anyone else that is doing M.F.P. so if anyone out there wants to become friends just add me and I'll add you back. Good luck to everyone! :)

-cloth1dr

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome....I'm at almost 90 days and have found tons of support. Feel free to add me if you need friends.
  • geetarGayle
    Options
    recruit some friends ! It is a blast ! After they see your results they will want to join and then all the fun begins
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I'm at 30 days today and also LOVING it! I didnt think I would because I have never been good at keeping track of food, etc....but now i am and I can totally see where my "mistakes" have been in the past! Good luck to you....its a great place to be for support!
  • charmane23
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too! I technically started my page last week but am only getting into it this week (I don't know why I do that but I do things like that all the time)! Good luck with your goals!
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday so am new also. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • cloth1dr
    cloth1dr Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support. I have a feeling I'm going to love this!!!
  • cmwrnc
    cmwrnc Posts: 2
    Options
    welcome!! I am on here with a friend I worked with many years ago and her daughter. Say hello anytime.
    Ceda