It's Kels/SmilinEyes

Options
I've been gone for a while. I've gained weight. I'm unhappy with that. I could throw out a ton of excuses but really it just comes down to me being lazy. So I'm starting fresh. I have a new weight goal and new exercise goals. I'm trying to get back on track with my eating. I hate that I let myself gain some weight back, but at least I'm trying again right?

Replies

• 1StepataTime
    Options
    I've been gone for a while. I've gained weight. I'm unhappy with that. I could throw out a ton of excuses but really it just comes down to me being lazy. So I'm starting fresh. I have a new weight goal and new exercise goals. I'm trying to get back on track with my eating. I hate that I let myself gain some weight back, but at least I'm trying again right?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back!!

One thing I tell people who ask how I stay focused while doing this (I had A LOT of weight to lose) is just think that the days, weeks and months will pass ANYWAY. You can either lose weight slow and healthy with them or stay the same and when those days, weeks and months have passed, know you could have been at your goal! I hate the thought of that!!!!! LOL!!! That thought keeps me going.

Best of luck in reaching your goals hun!! You can do it!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    welcome back, I'm so glad you rejoined!!!
    hugs and I know you can do this!!
    Ali :drinker: