day 1 of shakeology cleanse...

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
I don't typically do cleanses so this will be my first go round considering I don't have to mix nasty stuff together and hold my nose to drink it through out an entire day. If this cleanse just helps my digestive tract then to me it's worth it even if I don't lose a pound. So as it goes you have 3 shakes a day with fruit as snacks if you choose, drink lots and lots of water, have a nice salad of just greens and veggies and a protein only 4 oz and 2 tablespoons of light dressing. So this morning I started and feeling okay quiet a few trips to the bathroom which is awesome for me because i never go- feeling okay as far as mood and energy. Still have 1 more shake for the night and of course my salad that I will be eating with my family as they have pork chops hmmmm good thing I enjoy salads.

Replies

• bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Helllllo:
    I'd love to hear how your cleanse goes. My husband is a Shakeology user and we're thinking about doing the cleanse. I started drinking it with him this week as our dinner.
    Add me as a friend so I can keep up with day 2 & 3.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    I have known several people with GREAT success on the cleanse. The great news is that you are drinking something that tastes so good and is actually REALLY good for you. Day 2 is the hardest from those that I know. Keep it up and keep us posted.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Good luck, but you do get the 4 ounces of "white" protein right, so why not just have 4oz of pork chop with the family? Please keep posting how you feel I'm thinking about doing it starting Monday.
    I don't typically do cleanses so this will be my first go round considering I don't have to mix nasty stuff together and hold my nose to drink it through out an entire day. If this cleanse just helps my digestive tract then to me it's worth it even if I don't lose a pound. So as it goes you have 3 shakes a day with fruit as snacks if you choose, drink lots and lots of water, have a nice salad of just greens and veggies and a protein only 4 oz and 2 tablespoons of light dressing. So this morning I started and feeling okay quiet a few trips to the bathroom which is awesome for me because i never go- feeling okay as far as mood and energy. Still have 1 more shake for the night and of course my salad that I will be eating with my family as they have pork chops hmmmm good thing I enjoy salads.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Nixed the cleanse didn't make it to the end of day 2 I realized I enjoy chewing lol. Still will finish off the shakeology cleanses they are actually perfect for me during the days I have class since I don't have time to eat so this past wednesday i had class so it was the perfect day to test it out. I made 2 batches, stopped at the gas station to get a massive cup with a lid and ice and put it in there and went to school. Sipped on it while I went to all my classes. It was perfect and just what I needed to not chew my arm off by the end of class. Just for that fact i liked shakeology. As for when I'm home with the family it sucked drinking a shake while they were eating- I didn't have any extra trips to the bathroom on day 2 which was depressing even though i felt uncomfortable i did drink the water though- My body is very confusing though so don't use me as a reason to not try it. What works great for others doesn't work for me. I'm that person that can eat min calories and gain weight eat more calories and lose, workout and eat right and still gain weight, stop working out and then lose, it's a viscious cycle but hey I'm still tryin even though lately my scale still wants to continue to climb up
This discussion has been closed.