Relay For Life - Please Donate!

Options
Hey MFP Friends,
I know this might be a little off topic, but it's something near and dear to my heart. My school is holding a Relay for Life event on May 6th and I'm trying to raise money for the American Cancer Society. It really is a wonderful event to raise the awareness of cancer and try to raise money for cancer research. I know there's probably many of you out there who know of someone or may be someone who has suffered from cancer. You know how hard it is to go through all of that, or what someone go through the struggles of cancer. This is why I'm trying to raise money for this wonderful charity. So we can try to find a cure to prevent all the pain. To END CANCER! And with the help of MFP, losing weight and getting to a healthy mind-frame and state, I thought this would be the perfect time get promote a healthy lifestyle and work toward the goal of ending cancer with every relayed step.

I really hope that you can take a chance and check out my personal page on the American Cancer Society website. Donations are strongly encouraged and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for your consideration and fitness motivation.

Here's my profile: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/lisa.chlopek

Thanks again all!
Love, Lisa