Hi everyone...I'm new...

Options
I'm new here and could use some friends to help me out. I just joined the local gym and have found some great classes to take that I really enjoy. But I don't have any friends on this site and could use an extra boost now and then. I'm a happily married mother of 2 little ones in South Jersey. I have a lot of weight to lose. I gained a lot of weight from medical issues over the past 9 years and now that the issue is resolved, I am ready to get rid of all the excess baggage!

Replies

• Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome..!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me as a friend and then get a bunch more. This is a fantastic support group!:flowerforyou:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • tdolphin1
    tdolphin1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me...I'd be more then happy to help with support. This is the start of my 2nd week here and I only have a few friends myself!
  • jacquiklipsch
    Options
    Hi! I am new too and also have a lot of weight to loose. I know you can do it! :happy: You can add me too!
  • hollysal
    hollysal Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new here, and I love that everyone here is so positive and encouraging!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP and the forums!

Have a look around...there are loads of great people here to support you and give you advice on any non medical queries you have!! I started about a year ago and now I'm 13lbs away from my first HUGE goal!

Give yourself little goals to achieve...and tick them off as you go along! It really helps.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • leftdaporch
    Options
    Hello I am new to this website also! please add me as a friend..... :happy:
  • Acjsmommy
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am new here. I am trying to get myself healthy and in a pretty good shape for Aug. I know I am giving myself not much time but any weight loss will be a bonus. Thanks to missmccoy to showing me this website and I am hoping I will learn a lot!
  • amandajuliano
    Options
    Hi! i'm new as well i literally just made this 10 minutes ago. I need to slim down for summer and just want to be healthier in general.