Does anyone have....

MGleason2010
MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
edited September 25 in Recipes
The Hungry Girl's new recipe book "Hungry Girl 300 under 300"?

I saw her on Rachel Ray today and I'm always looking for new recipe ideas that are 1. quick and 2. something that my husband will enjoy as well w/o noticing that they are reduced calorie. I thought her book sounded interesting.

Just wondering if anyone else already had it, and what do you think of it? I have never used any of her cookbooks or recipes so I have nothing to reference.

Replies

• jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    personally i dont really like her alot of her foods arent really low fat or low calorie
  • She has a website and most of her recipes can be found there.

www.hungry-girl.com

HTH
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    I use her website ffrom time to time. Beats buying a book without really knowing if you'll like it or not ;)
  • I really wasn't too impressed with her cookbooks. Her recipes have TONS of sodium in them...
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    I don't have her cookbook, however, I do get daily emails with ideas and recipes. Some show better choices vs bad choices. You can sign up at hungrygirl.com to get these daily emails. Some days you will get recipes and some days just tips. Check it out!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Someone just posted a link to get a Hungry girl's book with 3 recipes on Kindle for free. Sorry, I don't have the link. The post was yesterday, don't remember if it was here or FB, I cant find it.
  • MGleason2010
    I use her website ffrom time to time. Beats buying a book without really knowing if you'll like it or not ;)

I like that idea. I'd rather not buy the book if it's so so and/or I can just get the recipes online.
  • Someone just posted a link to get a Hungry girl's book with 3 recipes on Kindle for free. Sorry, I don't have the link. The post was yesterday, don't remember if it was here or FB, I cant find it.

Here's the link:

http://freebiefanatics.blogspot.com/2011/02/free-kindle-ebook-hungry-girl-guilt.html
  • MGleason2010
    Thanks!
  • I have ALL of her books and I LOVE them!!! I cook from them all the time and get great ideas! I take things she does and then use them in other recipes to modify them! I do not have the new book yet but only because I haven't had time to go get it! Check out her website, it is great!
This discussion has been closed.