new here....

andnothinghurt
andnothinghurt Posts: 22
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hello all!

my names christine. i was anorexic for 4 years, recovered, stayed at a good weight for a while, then went on psych meds and gained 40 lbs in about 6 months. i stopped taking meds..chose being crazy over being fat. and now im trying to lose all this weight without sinking back in my old habits of restricting.

HW: 150lbs
LW: 97 lbs
CW: 140 lbs
GW: 120-125 lbs
Height: 5'4

i lost 16 lbs starting this diet and gained 6 back. time to start over.
i try to stay at around 1200 cals a day, as far as exercise i walk, and i just started going back to ballet after double knee surgery this jan....

Replies

• hello all!

my names christine. i was anorexic for 4 years, recovered, stayed at a good weight for a while, then went on psych meds and gained 40 lbs in about 6 months. i stopped taking meds..chose being crazy over being fat. and now im trying to lose all this weight without sinking back in my old habits of restricting.

HW: 150lbs
    LW: 97 lbs
    CW: 140 lbs
    GW: 120-125 lbs
    Height: 5'4

i lost 16 lbs starting this diet and gained 6 back. time to start over.
    i try to stay at around 1200 cals a day, as far as exercise i walk, and i just started going back to ballet after double knee surgery this jan....
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Wow, that's a tough road....

Just don't forget to eat your exercise calories, it's very important.
    You've had success with this before so I am sure you will again.

Oh! Welcome! :smile:
  • aww

hii and thanks :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hi! Welcome and best of luck to you! The most important thing to remember is treat your body with the respect it deserves. I am convinced that you don't have to suffer to lose weight and be healthy.

Hang in there!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
This discussion has been closed.