What is really worth spending $$ on?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Maybe a stupid question...but for someone who is doing swimming as most of their activity, are there waterproof/resistant HRM's that can be worn to measure accurately the burn from doing laps?
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    I would absolutely spend money on an HRM again. I didn't want to for the longest time,but would be lost without it now. I actually feel like it motivates me to workout because I can challenge myself to burn more than the last time and I know the readings are much more accurate. I bought mine for $65 on ebay. Brand new. Polar Ft4.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    For me a good pair of shoes is the most important thing.
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Where can you go for proper workout shoes, and about how much should you spend?
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Maybe a stupid question...but for someone who is doing swimming as most of their activity, are there waterproof/resistant HRM's that can be worn to measure accurately the burn from doing laps?

I think many of the Polar ones are waterproof or at least reasonably water-resistant. I know someone who uses one (F6? not sure!) in the pool. If I were you I'd look up the specs on Polar's site.