Feeling like I did before I lost 23 lbs...help!

Options
So I started my weight lose journey in Sept 2010 and weighed 203...it's now April 5 2011 and I weight 180..give or take a couple of pounds. I feeling like I did before I started....depressed, non motivated, and negative. I want to get back to it and continue to lose weight, but not sure how to get back to it again. I have a 5k in 1 month and so not where I need to be. I am back to eating horribly and drinking pop again. I know I can have these bad things but in moderation, but for some reason I just binge all the time. It's hard to eat super heathly with a skinny hubby and 2 boys who are picky. I just need to find it in me where I think I am deserving of being healthy and in shape. Thanks for listeing...I just need to vent.

Replies

• spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I am sorry you are feeling this way! Just imagine what a shame it would be to gain those 23 lbs back :( I was feeling a little blah today so I looked at some swimsuits and that put my butt right back in gear! Only thing I can say is 23 lbs is an accomplishment and instead of feeling unmotivated and depressed you should feel VERY proud of yourself for what you have done thus far. Just imagine yourself the way your WANT to be and go for it.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your support....I am very proud that I have lost that much and it makes me that much worse because I know I can do it...I have done it. I don't want to give up I want to keep fighting. Thanks again.
  • brendaleentjes
    brendaleentjes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I seem to go up and down with my moods. I have found that food also contributes to this and if I eat better I feel better mentally and physically. My hardest time is pms. I just want salt and sugar. I try to find things to keep my mind off of food but sometimes you just have to give in.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I seem to go up and down with my moods. I have found that food also contributes to this and if I eat better I feel better mentally and physically. My hardest time is pms. I just want salt and sugar. I try to find things to keep my mind off of food but sometimes you just have to give in.

Thanks...yes TOM is here and I think that is why I am feeling so bad, but I have been struggling since Jan....lost about 2-3 lbs since then.