My turn =)

Options
Hi everyone! My friends husband introduced me to this site and I am loving it so far! I went on a healthier lifestyle habit in 2009 and lost 35 pounds in 3 months then, but then I got pregnant with my 3rd baby, and never got back into the swing of things until about a week and a half ago. So far I have dropped another 9 pounds. I still have 14 for 1st goal, 45 for 2nd, and 65 for ultimate weight.

I am 5'11, started at 279, now 242, my ultimate goal is 180. However my first goal under 200 I would like to reach before summer and hubby comes home from overseas for RnR.

Feel free to add :)

I have before and after pictures from 2009, but haven't figured out how to post that yet :)

Replies

• DarthBubbles
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site is really great and the people are all super supportive, you'll love it :)
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • csan82
    csan82 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just like you I was about ten pounds short of my goal weight when I got pregnant of my second child. I never got back into the swing of things either. He's going to be three next week and I'm finally doing something about it. I have been a member on this site for a few weeks and I love it. Good Luck on your goals :)