This is for those who lost and see and feel slim....

Options
2»

Replies

• BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've still got quite a bit to lose but I can definitely see and feel a big difference in myself and I'm lovin' it! I've dropped 3 sizes and I can do all sorts of things I couldn't do just a couple of months ago, for example....just 4 weeks ago I couldn't stay on the elliptical but 5 minutes.....now I can do 40 and it feels great!! Keep the faith, you can do this and it does feel great.....don't let the negative Nancy's get you discouraged!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Some days are better than others... Sometimes I see myself in a good way, thinner, healthier, happier.. Then sometimes I see myself in the mirror and could swear that I haven't lost a pound when really I've lost 49... I don't know what the answer is... I wish I could feel good all the time... If someone has the "cure" for that please let me know. :ohwell:

I've been there - then I look back at pictures and say "whoa!!"
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    well i am new here and just reading this feed and seeing all the progress on alot of profiles i am stoked !!! this is the biggest i have been.. i thought i was fat when after children and prepreg. weight of 140... i would love to be that again cause i would look good.....
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    ME! Just posted my 33lbs lost pics and actually felt skinny this morning...so I rewarded myself with a step on the old scale. I am the lowest I have been in years and so close to my goal...I am even shopping for a new bathing suit!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 15 lbs and I feel great! People are noticing, too, and I can fit back into most of my cute clothes. I'm thisclose to my goal, and overall I'm happy with my results.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    okay how about this......I've lost a lot of weight and I feel happy with myself with clothes on. I am 35lbs from my ultimate goal weight
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Im with you on this one, ive lost a stone or more (14llbs) i feel awesome, i look awesome and i love it, i have definition in my arms and stomach and my legs no longer rub together. MY boyfriend fancies me again and he says (sorry if this is a little too much info) that when we aheemmm, get passionate he loves holding my body and finds me really sexy. Im so happy i wasnt huge to start with 10 stone in fact but i am only 5ft 2 and i felt so unhappy with my figure. After having my son 9 years ago ive felt so depressed about my body, having young, slim and very attractive friends just annoyed me and i began to resent them!!

Im now just under 9st and i love it, im going to keep going though as my goal wieght is 8 and i know when i reach this i will look amazing, you guys make me feel so positive and i know everyones journey is difficult and mine probably not so hard as others but for me its turned me into a confident, sexy and happy person.... :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm not to my goal weight, but I feel great!! If I didn't lost any more weight, I'd be ok with that. I am the most fit I have ever been in my entire life. I am happy that I can say, look at me, I'm going into my 30s fit, happy, and healthy, and I don't plan on ever going back to where I once was!

Love the encouraging posts!! :flowerforyou:
  • wilsabeast
    wilsabeast Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am smaller at FORTY then I was as a Freshman in High-school. I feel like a million bucks and look good too. It is so worth it. Now I am working on ABS, I figured I came this far lets take it to the all the way.

I have before and after pics on my site, add me if you want to see because I can get them to link on the boards.

4787715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I feel awesome about waht I have accomplished. I still am going to lose more but "You betcha" I feel great and love hearing people say how good I look.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ME! i feel fabulous! i love what i see in the mirror! im more confident than i have ever been! im fitting into clothes i never dreamt of buying so yeah i feel good!

ive NEVER been this small so its a great boost. usually hover around 135-138 so 122 is a revelation to me!!!
  • rahmoun
    rahmoun Posts: 2
    Options
    Well, in my openion this is "somehow" related to the life style.

This is my first time in reducing weight, I started at 204 and now reached to 175 and my target is 160 for my height 5.8 ft

I'm not taking it as a task, that I have to do, but as a life style and enjoying it all the way from selecting my suitable food, counting the calories and rewared by the weight loss and achieving my goals.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I think the thing we need to realize is that reaching our goal doesn't mean we're going to look like a supermodel. Our bodies are not going to be perfect. I've had to really work with myself about comparing myself to the youngins at the gym. I look at someone with a perfectly flat stomach and I notice how very skinny she is. We have to wrestle with body image and find the perfect balance of thin without being too thin. If you compare yourself to yourself, you'll feel better than if you start to compare yourself to others who have a different body shape than you do.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the OP. I see those posts and feel sad. I have lost 60 pounds and DEFINITELY see the difference. I feel it as well since I've done so much endurance running. Last week I was out raking leaves(for hours at a time) for three days straight and didn't feel it at all. In the past, I was tired after 20 minutes. I've got some more fat to burn to see my abs, but I can feel them under there wanting to bust out !! I just don't understand how people can lose focus and determination once they've made so much progress. Seeing and feeling my progress just fires me up all the more!!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 lbs and I feel amazing and sexy! I love to check myself out in the mirror. Do I think I look Perfect...no. But I look pretty damn good. Buying clothes is so much fun. So don't worry many of us feel great once weve lost the weight
    --joan
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 50 with 40 or 50 more to go,I havent decided yet.
    I feel great.Im not where I want to be yet but even if I was unable to lose anymore weight I could be happy where I am at if that makes any sense.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    oh yea i got to my goal of seeing 115 but before getting there I saw so much improvement!:bigsmile:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference. I'm 5.5. pounds away from my goal and I can tell when I look in the mirror or at photos of myself. The biggest change is my mood and energy level. I no longer wake up in the morning feeling like crap. I can climb mountains and go to Zumba. Sometimes I just feel like dancing around my house or running to down the street. It feels good to be in my body - I no longer feel trapped or confined. I can wear clothes that haven't fit me in five years. I'm smaller today then I was on my wedding day. A friend of mine stopped me on the street to tell me that I was "looking very skinny today."

I'm still my biggest critic. I see every flaw - flabby arms, belly pooge, etc...but there's no denying how far I've come. And now that I'm close to my goal, I'm starting to focus on toning and definition. I know that this is a lifelong journey.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference. I'm 5.5. pounds away from my goal and I can tell when I look in the mirror or at photos of myself. The biggest change is my mood and energy level. I no longer wake up in the morning feeling like crap. I can climb mountains and go to Zumba. Sometimes I just feel like dancing around my house or running to down the street. It feels good to be in my body - I no longer feel trapped or confined. I can wear clothes that haven't fit me in five years. I'm smaller today then I was on my wedding day. A friend of mine stopped me on the street to tell me that I was "looking very skinny today."

I'm still my biggest critic. I see every flaw - flabby arms, belly pooge, etc...but there's no denying how far I've come. And now that I'm close to my goal, I'm starting to focus on toning and definition. I know that this is a lifelong journey.

Beautiful!!! Everything you said was so inspiring and I think I might even print it off and tape it up for inspiring words. Congrats on being so close to goal!!