Looking for some "honesty" buddies

Options
I need a few (or a whole bunch) of buddies to keep me honest with myself. I offer solidarity and humor in return. I am just starting out on my journey, and would love to get motivation from folks at all stages of theirs. Any takers? Send me a friend request and let's kvetch together.

Replies

• sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
  • gmilas
    gmilas Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, . I'm honest but sometimes honestly depressing I'm tired of feeling overweight. This is my first day using my fitness pal. It's like the lose it app. I do great as long as I keep track of what I eat. But if I eat something I shouldn't, I am too ashamed to log it in. Ugh, I need help. I like to exercise but find it hard to stay motivated. With all the money I have spent in recent years on diet books, I should be looking like an anorexic runway model by now.
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi G -
    I know exactly what you mean. I just joined a few days ago, so we can start this craziness together. Make a pact to keep honest to this log - nothing more. I put down the Hershey Kisses I ate this morning with breakfast...
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You want a honest buddy.......Look up Karenborter. She is an awesome friend that will be supportative and will also tell you like it is if you are looking for honest feedback.

Tell her that I mentioned her to you when you friend request her. Oh and friend me too, I'll be supportative and honest with you when you need it. :smile: