Figured I'd give this a try!!!

Hello everyone, figured this website would help me keep track of my activity. Especially because I forsee the little notebook I am currently using, falling apart.

I am exercising when possible due to my busy schedule (1-3 times per week, although I wouldn't call myself sedentary by any means, but I could work out more.) My main activity/strategy is counting calories and fat intake.

I have been going strong and easy for 5 days so far and have already lost 6 pounds!

My plan is to limit fat and calorie intake to 1200 Calories and 27 fat grams. I have been averaging about 1230 cal and 20 fat grams per day so far without any difficulty.

I am currently about 270lbs with a fairly muscular physique. I am trying to get down to about 190lbs.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some motivational stories and/or infromation regarding this journey I am embarking on (i.e. successes and failures, what to do and what to steer clear of)

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone in their battles!

Andrew:wink:

Replies

• Hello everyone, figured this website would help me keep track of my activity. Especially because I forsee the little notebook I am currently using, falling apart.

I am exercising when possible due to my busy schedule (1-3 times per week, although I wouldn't call myself sedentary by any means, but I could work out more.) My main activity/strategy is counting calories and fat intake.

I have been going strong and easy for 5 days so far and have already lost 6 pounds!

My plan is to limit fat and calorie intake to 1200 Calories and 27 fat grams. I have been averaging about 1230 cal and 20 fat grams per day so far without any difficulty.

I am currently about 270lbs with a fairly muscular physique. I am trying to get down to about 190lbs.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some motivational stories and/or infromation regarding this journey I am embarking on (i.e. successes and failures, what to do and what to steer clear of)

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone in their battles!

Andrew:wink:
  • Welcome Andrew!:flowerforyou:

Go thrue the Community and check the posts! there's wonderful people here!

Good luck:drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Hi Andrew,
    Welcome to the site. This site is a great tool to learning better eating habits and meeting your goals. I am a long way from my goals but it has helped me come closer.

Best of luck

Eve