Welcome to all!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am not always able to respond to every introduction post but I wanted to say:

WELCOME and GOOD LUCK to all that have recently joined. I hope this site and the people on it help you on your journey towards a healthier YOU. Notice, I didn't say BETTER you. You are already great people....you just need to treat yourselves well!!

I DEFINITELY know what a daunting task weight-loss can seem and yes, it will take a little longer doing it the slower and healthier way. BUT, it won't take near as long as you think it will and time has a way of flying. Just take it a week at a time and the small losses will add up much faster than you think they will. The people and support on this site will help that time pass too! :wink:

Take care!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
-Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am not always able to respond to every introduction post but I wanted to say:

WELCOME and GOOD LUCK to all that have recently joined. I hope this site and the people on it help you on your journey towards a healthier YOU. Notice, I didn't say BETTER you. You are already great people....you just need to treat yourselves well!!

I DEFINITELY know what a daunting task weight-loss can seem and yes, it will take a little longer doing it the slower and healthier way. BUT, it won't take near as long as you think it will and time has a way of flying. Just take it a week at a time and the small losses will add up much faster than you think they will. The people and support on this site will help that time pass too! :wink:

Take care!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Thanks much! :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.