Question????? (Help)

Options
I have been doing a 1800 calories for 3 months.... I think I hit a Plato....I'm doing Insanity work out for month or so....

I need some advice. On either upping my calories or what to do....

I need help.....

Replies

• Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello Friend................ I've been watching your diary and have noticed you have not been losing. Do you use a HRM (if not I strongly suggest you get one) to calculate you cal burns. I have seen the numbers you post for exercise and personally I think they are way high. Probably twice as much. I also see you eat back a good portion of your exercise cals and if they are not accurate it will throw everything off. If you don't get a HRM try keeping you total food calories under 2300 on your exercise days and under 1800 on the days you don't. Also pay attenion to what you are eating...I see alot of eating out also the quick add cals. It does make a difference what is in those calories you are eating (i.e. the fat/carb/protein ratios).
    Good luck,jim
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    If you are doing Insanity, you should really follow their food plan/calorie recommendations. It sounds like you are certainly not eating enough to fuel your body for what Insanity requires. I am 5'2" currently about 166 pounds, and doing Insanity on the "want to lose weight" plan, and I am eating AT LEAST 1700-1800 calories per day (and I know I am pushing it on the very low side - I should be eating more). From your pictures I would say that I am sure you are taller and heavier than me, and so even if you want to lose weight, you need to be eating a lot more than me.