Hi - I'm new!

Options
Hi, Im Jackie. I'm a typical struggling dieter and did lost nearly 3 stone however have put over half of it back on :(

I need to lose between 3-4 stone which feels like loads :(

I have tried to start on MFP before but perhaps I wasn't ready. I AM NOW.

I am eating sensibly and doing 30 mins everyday on my treadmill. Just hope I can keep this motivation going - I get bored easily and want results NOW!!

Looking forward to sharing tips and success stories with fellow dieters x x

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hiya, im on my second week and am loving the site and doing well so far after years as a yoyo dieter, its a fab site for support and motivation, i also am hoping to lose 40ibs, we can do it!! Good luck in your weight loss journey,have faith in yourself and you will lose the weight before you know it xxx
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome Jackie! In the past when I tried to lose weight I was like you - bored with the food/exercise "thing". It's soooo much more fun trying to lose weight using MFP! Just looking at all the progress others have made has kept me motivated every day. I've found a lot of food ideas from other members that I would never have thought of on my own. My food choices now are healthy & sometimes almost funny, but I'm losing weight & having fun doing it! Best of luck to you on your journey! Be patient...results will happen!:flowerforyou:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • Jjppp5
    Jjppp5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi jackie i recently joined as well! im super excited and cant wait to shed the weight. GOOD LUCK on your weightloss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • RosalieCrain
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember most of us are on here to lose weight and be part of a support system just like you!
  • lisajc1984
    Options
    Hi, I've been using this site/app for 2 weeks, and I'm so glad that I did... I'm actually feeling guilty when I'm eating too much, but am being stirct enough to keep it logged. I am hoping to lose 38lb to start off with, and if after I can lose a little more then even better.
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie I am new too, so good luck to the both of us. I hope to lose about 40lbs, then I will see what happens after that.
  • hopeforsuccess
    Options
    I'm relatively new on this site also...here's wishing us every success!
  • hanburglang
    Options
    Hiya, I am new too, the site is fab and I feel really motivated this time round :-) Good luck!! x