I'm A Newbie! And I'm Determined!

Options
I downloaded this app to my iphone and i use it daily! I lost 60 pounds in 2008-2009 and I have gained it all back And some! Since i started using My fityness pal 6 days ago I am hooked, I am constantly updating it and i have really thought about what foods i eat b/c i know i'm gonna have to enter it in my daily diary. I am 188pounds right now, My goal is to Get back to 125 pounds. I feel like with this app as my new motivation, I Can do This Now! I am starting a new job And I want To A New Healthier Me to go with it & I know I Can With The Help Of This site and App! So excited to be on my journey! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you will find loads of motivation and support around here. And as u have already noticed you quickly become hooked. :smile:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I agree with Katy. There is so much support on here. I only lost 24 pounds, but I have so many wonderful friends on here, and they are always there to motivate me. Best of luck to you. I am friending you.
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. good luck on your journey, feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    May the Force be with you!