In what order do You lose???

Options
I lose in my face, back, and of course my boobs first....Of course my Butt, legs and stomach havent budged at all yet...I guess in due time they will...Maybe when my boobs are completely deflated?! LOL

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I lose in my face, back, and of course my boobs first....Of course my Butt, legs and stomach havent budged at all yet...I guess in due time they will...Maybe when my boobs are completely deflated?! LOL

It's all genetic. People store/lose fat differently. I always notice the loss in my face, then chest ...and stomach seems to be last.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I'm a weirdo. I lost in my face and my stomach but my boobs refuse to budge... That's where I wish it would leave from!!!
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    I've actually noticed quite a change in my waist and tummy.

Which is weird, cos the last time I lost weight I lost it all from my girls first! lol

I have lost some off my boobs, but not as much as before. As you say, maybe in due course.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs, butt, back (right on the bra-line area), and my face first. My midsection is my trouble area and is not going near as quickly as I would like, and I still would love to shed some inner thigh and lower back fat......but it will come!! All in due time with lots more work :happy:
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Face is always my first place, then the middle section over 6" from my waist and 5 1/2 off the hips. Just a couple off the thighs.. Haven't lost any from the breast area,still wearing the same size there, but do expect it before long....
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm a weirdo. I lost in my face and my stomach but my boobs refuse to budge... That's where I wish it would leave from!!!

I'm with you; cannot seem to lose in my bust! Face and waist was the first to go for me....butt & hips won't go away either =\
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    Im the same way! Can see the lost in face and chest - maybe a little in my waist hip and thigh area- but not much! I still have 30 lbs to loose- so im hoping those 30 lbs will come off my stomach, butt, hips and thighs! lol
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've noticed it in my tummy, my legs some, my face, but my boobs won't budge.. I think they have a LITTLE but not much of a difference. WAH! I wish those babies would disppear :) Anyone who wants more boobage can have mine, I'm over it. I'd be happy with an A bra size haha!! Also my waist really went down :D
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wrists, face, and then slowly it will come off my arms and belly. With the belly I will lose back fat. I am not big to begin with and would like to lose where it is noticeable first.
    I have no boobs to speak of so they go hear nor there on weight loss or gain.
  • Kiwidacute
    Kiwidacute Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Face, then thighs, back and boobs and lastly stomach
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    My stomach is SOOOO stubborn. I hate hate hate it. It's the last place the fat will leave. My hips and thighs are usually first, then the dreaded boob deflation. UGH! :(
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Face, upper chest then it was like half my butt melted off LOL! Now everything's fairly evenly distributed so I'm not noticing any huge changes in any particular area.
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    Face, upper chest then it was like half my butt melted off LOL! Now everything's fairly evenly distributed so I'm not noticing any huge changes in any particular area.

OH I can't wait for My butt to melt off LMAO!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I am losing inches in waist, hips and neck so far.
    I can tell I am toning my thighs, calves, and butt.
    Boobs haven't changed yet - unfortunately...
    I am hopeful my arms, shoulders, and the WHOLE bra area will change dramatically since I they are part of my daily workout.
    I would love to get back to a B or C size ( if that is even possible after two kids).
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be in the stomach where i carry most of my weight because my clothes are looser.
  • vdaniela3
    vdaniela3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First place I noticed was my neck and face. Then my stomach and thighs, and hips. Back fat also,because my bras are fitting better.

So for now about 1" off my neck. 6" off my stomach. 3" in the hip. And 2" off my thighs.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Stomach is last for me.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My arms, legs and hips are the last to go. Bouhouhou. I have very lose pants at the waist and jusy right at the hips.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    The more strength building work you do, I think the more even the results. Yoga, weights, etc. I'm seeing a pretty even all-over result so far; same shape just smaller.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my tummy first. About 15 pounds from now I'll lose a chin and a full cup size. My husband goes into mourning whenever that happens. Hopefully since I'm learning to eat right I'll keep it off this time.