Day 30 on Power 90 (pics)

Options
Today marks my 30th day doing P90. I've lost collectively 6.25 inches, the most impressive being my waist where I've lost THREE INCHES. It may not sound like a lot but it feels like a lot. My pants fit looser and that feels awesome. As for my weight, I've only lost 2 pounds. I keep trying to tell myself that there are more indicators than just weight; it's a tough habit to shake. But an encouraging fact is my decrease in body fat. I've lost 1.5% of my body fat from Day 0 to now.

Another 60 to go! Woohoo!

day30small.jpg

Replies

• royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Only 2 pounds? Sure looks like a lot more than that from the front :) Can't wait to see the next progress pics!
  • Dave2041
    Dave2041 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome effort there. Can i ask what method you are using to measure body fat? We have a machine in our fitness centre but i know its not very accurate (tells me i'm obese :P). Ideally i'd like to use calipers but we don't have any :(
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    awesome job !!!!!!! it shows
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for the inspiration. I start P90 on Sunday.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    YOU are goin' to LOOOOOVE your end results...remember to eat clean, and workout hard...You will have a fantastic body by Day 90...

You look GREAT...! :flowerforyou:

I completed Day 90 of Power90 - on March 5 2011...Check out my blog pics http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/OLP76/view/power90-graduate-dec-6-2010-march-5-2011-78402
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just measuring tape and a couple equations.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/body-fat-formula.php

I made an excel spreadsheet so that I don't have to the calculations over and over. Just plug and chug!
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And thanks everybody for the kind words!
  • DucatiKing
    Options
    keep up the good work, all the sweat sessions are paying off!! I'm hoping for some similar results as the Summer draws near
  • hvnlysinger
    Options
    You look great!!! I have INSANITY (same company as P90) and can't wait to start it. I'm working first on building up my cardio so I can keep up with the vids. Thanks for the motivation!
  • latingiggles
    Options
    Good job! That's very inspiring. I don't know why I'm so scared of trying p90x? I have 9 years in the military and p90x intiminates me!
  • KMCorazon
    KMCorazon Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started but hope to be telling everyone about my first real loss very soon. Keep up the good work, you have certainly inspired me!!:happy: