P to BS week 4 weigh-ins

Options
Hey ladies.. I hope you all are having a fantastic week. I have to admit, when I first started this 4 weeks ago I was super motivated. My life is busy and chaotic and I have become less and less motivated = ( I will not accept that! I want to lose the weight and I say the weight melt off last summer and I think I have become discouraged when I see that it stopped. BUT, I will say this.. I am motivated, I just need a little help from my friends!!!! lol.. thank you for all your encouraging words to each other (myself included) and I know we can meet our goals come summer!!!!!! (those of you that are still here, we lost a bunch) So here it goes, my last crappy weigh-in of this journey

LW 213.8
today 214.6

Replies

• Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am done going back and forth. Thank you for keeping this challenge up. It helps knowing I am not alone and that we are all here for each other. So here is mine- last crappy weigh-in:
    LW: 169.52
    CW: 171.0

I haven't even recorded it in my progress because I don't want to see my weight lost go down on my ticker. I'm really hoping if I can keep control of my eating that it will jump back down by next week. We will see.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LW: 169.2
    CW:168.9

A loss is a loss!
    Great work, girls!!
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LW: 194.8
    CW: 192

Scale said 193 this morning but I'm going to assume it's just water weight since I upped my intake yesterday. I'm giving myself the 192 I saw on Sunday morning! :laugh:

Goal for next week: See an 8 in the middle of those numbers instead of a 9! Haven't seen that since the beginning of last fall!

Great job ladies! Keep it up. This challenge is keeping me motivated every week since I have someone(s) to answer to!!!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    LW - 212
    CW - 212

well i don't know what's going on but i'm getting frustrated. i've hiked up the intensity on my workouts and i've added strength training and nothing. well actually nothing is a lie - i keep changing from 213 to 212 day to day. i keep telling myself that the loss will kick in all of a sudden and that will releive the frustration, but until then it's the wait that makes me nuts. to make matters worse i couldn't sleep sun/mon night, so last night after dinner i sat down to log my food before going to the gym and the next thing i know, i'm asleep, so i didn't get in a workout last night :mad: ok - i'm done venting lol

congrats to everyone on their loss for this week! :smile:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been as encouraging and stuff to everyone lately. I haven't been on as much due to it being the last few weeks of this college semester and everything is being piled on. Very stressed out.

Im not sure what my last weigh in was since I didn't post last week but I think it was 216.2.
    CW: 213
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I have done a week and a half of P90X and so happy when I looked at the scale today!! :)

LW: 158.2
    CW: 154.4

3.8lb loss!! Never in my life have I lost so much in one week. I have done P90X before and quit after a couple weeks because of gaining weight or not losing any weight at all. But usually the problem was I thought since I was doing such an intense workout I could splurge a little (but it usually ended up being a lot). So this time I am staying within my calories and eating back my workout calories and OMG it actually works. Lol!
  • skinnyshirt
    skinnyshirt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

LW 205.0
    CW 204.5

Finally some sort of loss. Great job everyone!!!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So I have done a week and a half of P90X and so happy when I looked at the scale today!! :)

LW: 158.2
    CW: 154.4

3.8lb loss!! Never in my life have I lost so much in one week. I have done P90X before and quit after a couple weeks because of gaining weight or not losing any weight at all. But usually the problem was I thought since I was doing such an intense workout I could splurge a little (but it usually ended up being a lot). So this time I am staying within my calories and eating back my workout calories and OMG it actually works. Lol!

amazing job, girl!!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    It's so frustrating/confusing to not be consistent on the scale! I sympathize with you ladies who flux often. I was actually afraid of plateauing in the 140s since it's happened so many times before.

I had a couple crazy weeks and am slowly trying to get back into routine. This week has been much better with gym visits. My hubby has even been helping with our daughter when I want to get in an evening workout, if Abigail and I have AM plans. After a zoo trip this AM, I'm excited for Ride (cycling) & Centergy (pilates/yoga) classes this evening!

LW: 140.8
    Tuesday (AM): 138.2
    Wednesday (PM weigh in): 139

I'm getting very excited for our beach week starting Memorial Weekend. Only 7wks away!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    LW: 140.8
    Tuesday (AM): 138.2
    Wednesday (PM weigh in): 139

Again, no consistency...at 4pm this afternoon I weighed 138.2 again. Craziness.