Working hard and feeling pretty good.

Options
I am finally sticking to what I say. I have put in a few good treats in with my calories so I wont be discouraged as much. But I am doing well. I have went over my goal of exercise for the week, and there is NO way I will go over my calories for today since it was upped with all the extra work Im doing. I did some extra house work tonight and I feel pretty good. My abs hurt a little from all the crunches I have been doing. Trying to work on the belly. I did leg lifts last night, I might do them tomorrow morning. I need to work on those dang legs too. LOL! I want to look good within the next year. :) I know I can do it and I feel differently about it than I have in the past. When I look in the mirror, I am starting see the person I want to see in the next few months. It kind of excites me. I have that feeling that I will accomplish my goal by March if not alittle more. Im trying to become more physically fit. I wish it was warmer out so that I could go for walks. The weather is too breezy out there for me. And its kind of COLD.

I can honestly say I am happier than I was 2 days ago. Probably because I can feel the difference in the person I am today vs Sunday. :) I am happy to have alot of peoples support as well. Thank you all and I hope to continue getting it and giving it as well.. :drinker:

You people are great.

April Val :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I am finally sticking to what I say. I have put in a few good treats in with my calories so I wont be discouraged as much. But I am doing well. I have went over my goal of exercise for the week, and there is NO way I will go over my calories for today since it was upped with all the extra work Im doing. I did some extra house work tonight and I feel pretty good. My abs hurt a little from all the crunches I have been doing. Trying to work on the belly. I did leg lifts last night, I might do them tomorrow morning. I need to work on those dang legs too. LOL! I want to look good within the next year. :) I know I can do it and I feel differently about it than I have in the past. When I look in the mirror, I am starting see the person I want to see in the next few months. It kind of excites me. I have that feeling that I will accomplish my goal by March if not alittle more. Im trying to become more physically fit. I wish it was warmer out so that I could go for walks. The weather is too breezy out there for me. And its kind of COLD.

I can honestly say I am happier than I was 2 days ago. Probably because I can feel the difference in the person I am today vs Sunday. :) I am happy to have alot of peoples support as well. Thank you all and I hope to continue getting it and giving it as well.. :drinker:

You people are great.

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    April,
    I am so happy for you. I think you will do great. You sound like you are heading down the right road. Keep it up, and you will be one major hottie for your wedding.
    Have you checked out women's health web site or sparkspeople? They have some great exercises to do at home. Also check in the postings under exercise, there are a lot of great ones there too. I will look for some cold weather ones and post them for you. Keep up the great work. I am very proud of you!!!
    Renee
  • AprilVal
    Options
    April,
    I am so happy for you. I think you will do great. You sound like you are heading down the right road. Keep it up, and you will be one major hottie for your wedding.
    Have you checked out women's health web site or sparkspeople? They have some great exercises to do at home. Also check in the postings under exercise, there are a lot of great ones there too. I will look for some cold weather ones and post them for you. Keep up the great work. I am very proud of you!!!
    Renee

Renee,

What are the web addresses to those websites? I took a look at the exercise postings yesterday. I saw some I liked. :) Im trying . I need a good exercise for my lower belly i REALLY need something to tighten it big time.. LOL! Thanks for your words of encouragement. :) I appreciate them. Look forward to reading posts about some cold weather exercises. Been doing my moms ab lounger when ive been over there. LOL! But I need something other than those exercises. heh.

april val :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    Options
    April,
    Renee

Renee,

What are the web addresses to those websites? I took a look at the exercise postings yesterday. I saw some I liked. :) Im trying . I need a good exercise for my lower belly i REALLY need something to tighten it big time.. LOL! Thanks for your words of encouragement. :) I appreciate them. Look forward to reading posts about some cold weather exercises. Been doing my moms ab lounger when ive been over there. LOL! But I need something other than those exercises. heh.

april val :flowerforyou:

About.com has a lot of ab exercises
    sixpacknow.com
    Prevention.com
    sparkspeople.com
    womenshealthmag.com

Good luck
  • icandoit
    Options
    I also posted exercise and cold weather and beginner ab. They are up on the recent posts.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I also posted exercise and cold weather and beginner ab. They are up on the recent posts.

I checked them out and read them then i book marked them.. :) thank you! :) And thank you for the websites.. Ill check them out after dinner or atleast a few .. :) I really appreciate it! :drinker:
  • tdroseler
    Options

You people are great.

isn't it awesome how soon you notice the difference? I think that is the best part, and the most motivational. I know for me, being able to do little things again means more to me than even the number on the scale. It also amazes me just how much different my body feels without the junk in it. A few weeks ago, hubby and i "had" to go through mcd's for lunch...it was a heavy, get ready for christmas shopping day in the city. I couldn't eat it!!!! one bite and i thought it was the most disgusting thing i had ever put in my mouth (not including the soap my mother gave me for swearing when i was 5, lol)

I am always on the look out for products that are better for me. I found a "salt" that is made of different spices...no salt in it at all...it is great. Course, i have gotten used to having a lot of things without salt, and i taste the real flavor so much more.

Heres hoping you keep the excitement...and it keeps you going!!!:drinker:
  • AprilVal
    Options

You people are great.

isn't it awesome how soon you notice the difference? I think that is the best part, and the most motivational. I know for me, being able to do little things again means more to me than even the number on the scale. It also amazes me just how much different my body feels without the junk in it. A few weeks ago, hubby and i "had" to go through mcd's for lunch...it was a heavy, get ready for christmas shopping day in the city. I couldn't eat it!!!! one bite and i thought it was the most disgusting thing i had ever put in my mouth (not including the soap my mother gave me for swearing when i was 5, lol)

I am always on the look out for products that are better for me. I found a "salt" that is made of different spices...no salt in it at all...it is great. Course, i have gotten used to having a lot of things without salt, and i taste the real flavor so much more.

Heres hoping you keep the excitement...and it keeps you going!!!:drinker:

Thank you! Yes its awesome. I cheated a little bit tonight and i still feel good. My abs are hurting from the past two days of crunches but im doing good. :) I still feel good about myself and about how i am doing. Some people at work were laughing at me when I was counting my calories, carbs, ect. LOL! But I see it as this. They wont be laughing too much once i hit my goal. : ) Thank you for ur support.

I hope you are doing well. I don't like McDonalds as it is. :( I don't put salt in too many things. Whats the name of the spice you are talking about? Please do share! :)
  • tdroseler
    Options
    this is the seasoned nosalt i use...it is not very easy to find though, but if you do...i think it is the best.

http://www.homesolutionsstore.com/cgi-bin/item/RB36230