Get to know you. What do you do!?

Options
I thought it might be fun to see what everyone does for a living. Maybe some of us are in the same biz and don't know it. I am a work at home mom. I own a photography business. I shoot pretty much anything you can think of. Here's my site www.sbphotography.zenfolio.com What about you? What do you do?

Replies

• dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I teach ninth and tenth grade English.
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Editor and Deputy Webmaster for an International Organization In Belgium....I'm Canadian, eh!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Midcoast_Mermaid
    Options
    I am a Customer Account Administrator for a manufacturing company that makes aluminum castings for Aerospace/Defense programs...I also do photogrpahy on the side! My site is www.wix.com/hrnelsen/luminous-photography.

I want to go back to school either for a masters in photography or an MBA...I don't know yet...
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Great family pic! I guess you took that? :)
    I'm an MRI tech. I only work weekends- 12 hr shifts. That way I get to spend all week with my 5yr old.
  • arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    Options
    I have the luxury of being a stay at home mom. Although it is great to set my own schedule it is hard to stop myself from eating sometimes. This site is helping me keep on track:)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Marie... I have a list of jobs, Paramedic/RN/Firefighter/Deputy Sheriff
  • pinkyminky
    Options
    I'm a student midwife. :)
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am a Registered Nurse. I work with Orthopedic, Neurosurgery, and Neurology patients.
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I used to manage a sales department that sold corporate jet charter. I just started school to become a high school chemistry teacher. I figured the world wasn't going to be a better place because I put a rich guy on a corporate jet.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I work for the public school board as an administrative assistant (supplying currently) and i'm also a SAHM to 2 yr old twin boys.
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm a full-time Radio announcer for 2 stations in Southern Oregon. I also do their web design and I'm a full-time college student working towards a BS in Computer Programming/Software Development (with a minor in Informatics).

On the weekends, I'm a club/event DJ.

-Rain
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to Gen. Mgr/Payroll/Human Resources at a company that makes roll form metal for roofing, portable storage buildings and metal carport/barn type buildings.
  • shtefie
    shtefie Posts: 32
    Options
    I am currently a recruitment consultant, but starting next month I am going to be a management consultant instead. Scary stuff!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    WoW! That's great! I love these. Keep em coming!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Hi there! Great family pic! I guess you took that? :)
    I'm an MRI tech. I only work weekends- 12 hr shifts. That way I get to spend all week with my 5yr old.

Yes I did. thanks! I've been thinking of going to school dor MRI tech or Ultrasound tech.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom to my 4 children (and 1 on the way). My oldest is 6 1/2 and I am currently homeschooling her. My 2nd child I will start homeschooling kindergarten this fall. Sometimes being at home with them 24/7 gets overwhelming & frustrating, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I am a Customer Account Administrator for a manufacturing company that makes aluminum castings for Aerospace/Defense programs...I also do photogrpahy on the side! My site is www.wix.com/hrnelsen/luminous-photography.

I want to go back to school either for a masters in photography or an MBA...I don't know yet...

Great website! I should put a section on mine for fine art. My walls are covered in my stuff
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm homeschooling my youngest. I am also going to school for a business degree, but still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mom to my 4 children (and 1 on the way). My oldest is 6 1/2 and I am currently homeschooling her. My 2nd child I will start homeschooling kindergarten this fall. Sometimes being at home with them 24/7 gets overwhelming & frustrating, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

I hear ya! I as you know homeschool my 2 also. There is forever something happening that makes me thankful that I can be home with them. 5 abduction attempts in one day in our town at school bus stops. Just one fine example.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Office Manager (secretary, A/P, A/R, Payroll, Human Resources, Emp Benefits & much more)
    for a manufacturer of plastic injection molds & machined parts.
    Ya know those cups you get at sporting events (football, baseball games) chances are the company
    I work for made the mold that made those cups ;)