What made YOU smile today???

Options
2»

Replies

• Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Having my 12 year old son crawl in bed with me this morning and ask for a "cuddle", then my daughter crawling in as well. We call it Mommy sandwich...mom in the middle, kid on each side :laugh:
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hubby - when I told him that liver contains more vitamin c than an orange, he replied I will stick with my liver then thanks - I dont think an orange will be as good at soaking up wine.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    "Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day." ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You

This quote is just TOO appropriate to NOT post on here...:) Happy WEDNESDAY PEOPLE!!:)

I Love that movie ;)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Seeing 256.8 on the scale =)

Way to go Polo!!!!!
    Congrats :bigsmile:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would have to say what made me smile today was my friend Ed and hopefully he will see this!! :-) Also the fact that I am .4 pounds away from the 10 pound weight loss mark!! You are so right a positive attitute is half the battle :-)
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    1. Last night I received the best compliment, my husband called me "The Workout Warrior" - woke up this morning still with it on my mind!! :wink:
    2. My beautiful daughter WILLINGLY gave me a hug and kiss before I was off to work this morning! (She's only 16 months so it's a bit of a task at times.. LOL) :love:
    3. My hubby told me I have a hot *kitten* as I exited the door way this morning!! :blushing:

What more can I ask for!!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The fact that it's a gorgeous, warm day and that I wore a t-shirt with no sweater/jumper or jacket to work today :smile: