Healthy Eating Lifestyle Conference call TODAY

Options
:drinker: Time Wednesday, April 6 · 6:00pm - 6:30pm

6PM Pacific/7PM Mountain/8PM Central/9PM Eastern

Join us for an informative and fun Healthy Eating teleconference lead by renowned Wellness Coach, Melissa Costello! Melissa's delicious recipes are featured in P90X creator, Tony Horton's book, "Bring It!". She is Tony's personal chef and has travelled with him throughout the U.S., leading nutritional lectures at his fitness camps.

I have asked Missy to give us information from her ...Healthy Eating Lifestyle Lecture, with a brief question and answer period. Please submit questions ahead of time.

In this half hour lecture, you will learn some tips and tricks to eating healthfully while changing your lifestyle to have consistent and long-term results. We will address slow poisons, proteins, vegetarian diets, reading labels, greening your kitchen and then answer a few questions you have submitted. In the final 10-15 minutes, we will open lines for questions about what was said.

I am in AWE of Missy! She has the BEST RECIPES I HAVE EVER FOUND! PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS CALL!

Call will be hosted by Karla Reese, via conference line at 6PM - 6:45PM Pacific (Starts at 6PM Pacific/7PM Mountain/8PM Central/9PM Eastern) Wednesday April 6th. Conference call-in details below:
Conference Dial-in: 1-218-862-7200
Conference Code: 988246

More information about Missy:
Melissa's dedication to health, nutrition & wellness naturally led her to study nutrition at N.H.I in San Diego as well as become a Certified Wellness Coach through the Spencer Institute. Melissa has been coaching clients one on one, and in groups for the last 4 years, on how to live a healthier and happier life through nutrition, exercise and a whole foods diet.

As personal chef to celebrity fitness guru, Tony Horton, creator of the highly popular workout system, P90X, and many top names in the film and music industry, Melissa is constantly finding creative ways to keep her clients happy, fit and healthy through a whole foods way of life.

Replies