What weight will really make you happy ?

Options
Back in 2007 it took me 7 months to lose 35 pounds. My start weight back then was195 I got to 160 and was a little happy. I got a couple nice remarkes from friends. Then I got prego in 2008 had her in November of that year . Since then my heavest after the baby was 179 I am now at 165 so that is five pounds away from when I was settled last time. My goal the last time was for 150 , but now I have it at 140 not sure if I will be happy completely. I have had three babys so just maybe if that saggy belly goes away by then I might be alittle more happy ! I am 33 years old and almost 5'8 anyone else out there in the same range as me? What would make you happy or do you not know either ?

Replies

• Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    im 5'5'' and my goal is 115. ppl tell me its too low tho?!. i guess it depends on your shape/frame and bodyVS.muscle
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    sooo i quit at the number. lol. im shooting for jean sizes now. :) 3-5
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    bump
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh my weight that is going to make me happy is being at 130 ! I have over 70 more pounds to go but will get there !
  • Tiffeney
    Options
    I think there would be too many fight over clothes here if I get down to a size 3 ! My 16 year old already trys to steal what shirt she fits in of mine already ! :noway: I have been between 168-165 for the last 4 weeks:angry: and now that I have only joined this site 6 day ago maybe it will help motivate me !
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    ill o my best to help. :) tho some days i need motivation myself.
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Oh my weight that is going to make me happy is being at 130 ! I have over 70 more pounds to go but will get there !

you can do it!!. :)
  • Tiffeney
    Options
    I guess what I am really asking is are we really ever happy after getting to the goal ?